Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!

There might not be a fireworks display in the sky tonight, but there will be cake!!! Woot! I do what I can. Haha. I saw this idea online and had to try it. Not only is it totally easy, its gonna be super yummy.

Its very hot today... I don't do heat well. Ugh. Its starting to remind me of last summer and being very much overdue with Ariel. So we got dressed in our whites today, in trying to reflect the sun as much as possible, and went to visit Stella and Kara.

Had a nice visit, then walked down to see Irene at the church. (Hi Irene) Then came back for muffins on the deck. Afterwards, we went to the store to pick up some stuff. They watched Ariel while I made a post office run to send off a gift for baby Molly. Then got my cake stuff, and parted ways so we could come home for a nap.

Ariel slept again from 1230 till 4pm. Bless her! Woot! I got some odds and ends done, and realized that I will be sending the invites off in about 2 weeks for the local ones. The few that are going to the states will leave earlier, since it takes longer. But I got some special stamps coming for the local ones, and I will have to wait before I can mail them.

Ariel keeps trying to find ways to keep cool. She even kisses the polar bear in hopes he will cool her off. Lol. Seriously, this girl always kisses this little guy, not sure why he is so special? Maybe one day she can tell me.

Right now she is watching a Baby Einstein dvd. She is getting sore from that dang tooth that is still not showing itself. Argh. Those dvds are so funny. Have you ever actually sat down and watched it? I love the robot chickens in the one episode. Where can I get a robot chicken?

Well, I have to once again go pick up Ken at the loop, as he didn't take a chance waiting for the bus that never shows up anymore. Blah.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, that's an awesome-looking cake!! I bet it will taste delicious too :-) I think it's totally adorable that Ariel even tries kissing a polar bear to stay cool. She definitely has some "out of the box" logic and reasoning skills . . . I love it!!

Dianne said...

I'm behind on my blog reading... What fun to find two new posts. I'm excited too! See you soooooon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...