Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I am falling apart...

I woke up this morning with an incredibly sore side, I think I pulled something while hauling Ariel up the stairs. Then today I got a bit more sun than I thought. Drat. So it has been a rough day, still good, but I am sore, and that makes me cranky. Blah

Had coffee with Nana and Papa this morning while they got their house cleaned. Had a nice walk, Ariel got an early birthday gift of new Robeez from Nana, she wasn't keen on the dirty ones she had been sporting. These ones are cute, pink with a large flower, they didn't have any sandals in her size, oh well. Summer is almost over and she will get more wear out of these in the long run.

Joined Erin and Carter at the park to play in the water. The kids had fun, Ariel was getting a bit demanding since it was getting close to her lunch and nap time, but it was all good regardless. Got some cute pictures of the kids, here are a few






























Had a meeting tonight in regards to my 10 year reunion. We actually got things figured out! Yay. Ken took Ariel for a walk so I could use the computer in peace. Very nice indeed.

Ok, time to call it a day. I got a slip in the post box today, I think my Harry Potter book just arrived. YAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fyi Robeez launder really well - just toss them in with everything else and air dry!!! But new ones are even better ;)
Enjoy HP...
Robyn

Jay said...

Yeah, thats one reason I love them so much. However, hers are at the point of destruction, aka, the color is all gone. She is a tough little cookie. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...